Friday 1 July 2016

Melbourne Loves Roman Blinds

Now more than ever, Melbourne home stylists and renovators are choosing Roman Blinds to furnish their windows. Roman blinds are alluring and easy to love being both practical, and aesthetically pleasing.

On recent home improvement TV shows, such as The Block and House Rules contestants choose Roman blind window features over many other options to impress home owners and judges. This is not surprising, given the fact that Roman Blinds are neat-looking, easy to operate, offer illumination control of every degree, and are cost-effective. In Melbourne there are so many fabrics, textures and finishes on offer in this style of blinds. Whether you are looking to inspire a ‘wow’ factor reaction, or a subtle appreciation of the window area, Roman blinds are the best choice.

Do not underestimate the power of blinds to transform a home or office into a space you love to spend time in. Rather than investing in new furniture or artwork, why not upgrade your window furnishings to Roman blinds to match your décor and atmosphere?


Installing Roman blinds in your Melbourne home or office has never been easier. For top quality, hassle-free measure and quote, call Tip Top Blinds today on 03 9544 4999. We offer Australian made and guaranteed products to suit your style and budget.

2 comments:

  1. I’m having a fortnight meeting in USA so my stress reliever is reading some blogs, but it’s quite difficult for me to spend or waste my time in simple blogs or non sense writings then somehow I read your works It’s so confusing because I love your enthusiasm on this subject so I comment on to admire your style. It happens that I’m curious about Blinds Singapore, I think you should try to check it out!

    ReplyDelete